No; smoking is not permitted in the accommodation but you will find smoking areas within the grounds. 

You are able to have visitors during the day but you must not have overnight visitors.

If your stay is for less than three months you should pay any rent due by debit or credit card. You can do this online by clicking here.

If your stay is for more than three months you should pay your rent either Direct Debit by deduction from your salary (if you are salaried by the Trust).

You can report a repair online by clicking here or by contacting us at the relevant office.

Repair and replacement of white goods (fridges, toasters, TVs and microwaves) is dealt with by the on-site accommodation offices and caretakers. Please contact the relevant accommodation office to let them know about the problem and they will issue a replacement or get the item repaired as soon as possible.

Your repair will be fixed in accordance with timescales agreed with United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust. The categories are;

Emergency – to remove life threatening situations within two hours.

Urgent – within three working days.

Routine – within ten working days.

An emergency repair can is defined as one which in the view of Progress Living is necessary to ensure the accommodation can be accessed and occupied without a risk to the health and safety of the occupant; such as total loss of electricity.

An urgent repair is one which in the view of Progress Living would mean the unit can be reasonably occupied but not for a prolonged period of time; for example the total loss of cold water.

A routine repair is all other maintenance work; such as the loss of hot water.

You will only be charged if any of the following applies;

  • You tell us a repair is an emergency and it is not
  • If you do not allow our tradesmen access to carry out the repair
  • The repair is as a result of damage caused by you, your family or visitors to your home.

There are three ways you can give us feedback: 

  • In person at an accommodation office
  • By writing to our head office at: Progress Housing Group, Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire PR25 2LW
  • By completing our online feedback form.

You should send us an email telling us when you are leaving.

Please remember you need to give one week’s notice if you signed a licence to occupy and one month’s notice if you signed an assured shorthold tenancy.

You can request to extend your accommodation stay by selecting the correct link below. Once you have submitted your request, a member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm what you need to do next.

Please note - your keycard cannot be updated remotely, you will need to take it to the accommodation office for updating during the following hours:

Lincoln and Boston - Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm

Grantham - Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 1.00pm

Extend your stay in Boston

Extend your stay in Grantham

Extend your stay in Lincoln

Please note if you have all or part of your rent paid by the Trust this request to extend your stay will be forwarded to the relevant ULHT HR team for confirmation of continued payment, once this is received we will contact you to arrange to update your keycard and your paperwork.


All post is delivered to the post boxes situated at the entrance to your building. The key to the post box is hung on the notice board in your kitchen.

We are not able to sign for parcels or post.

You need to be covered by a TV Licence if you watch or record programmes as they're being shown on TV or live on an online TV service. This is the case whether you use a TV, computer, tablet, mobile phone, games console, digital box, DVD/VHS recorder or any other device.

Progress Living provides licences for the televisions provided in the three star accommodation communal areas only.

There are bike shelters on each site with bike racks for you to secure your bike to. There are also bike lockers (the blue boxes near the bike shelters) available at a small charge.

Yes; there is a Sky dish on all buildings and a Sky point in all bedrooms and sitting rooms. Please contact Sky and ask them to activate the point. You are responsible for the cost of any Sky services you subscribe to. 

Progress Living provides building insurance but we do not provide content insurance for your personal belongings.

We reduce the cost of rental costs for tenants who volunteer as fire wardens. For more information, please contact your accommodation office.

If you live in a shared flat or a one or two bedroom family flat you will have a keycard to access your accommodation. 

If you live in a three bedroom house you will have keys to access your property.

If you lose your keycard there is a charge of £12 (including vat) for a new one.

If you lose your keys you will be charged the cost to cut a new set.

You can collect your accommodation pack out of normal hours if you are a ULHT applicant. 

If you have an emergency repair or if you get locked out or have an emergency situation you can contact us on 0845 3899589 and a member of our team will assist you.

You can also find more information in our other FAQ sections:

Rent information

NHS applicants

Non-NHS applicants

If you can't find what you are looking for then please contact us.