You can report a repair online by using our repairs reporting system below.

Repair and replacement of white goods (fridges, toasters, TVs and microwaves) is dealt with by the on-site accommodation offices and caretakers. Please contact the relevant accommodation office to let them know about the problem and they will issue a replacement or get the item repaired as soon as possible.

For more information about repairs and maintaining your accommodation, please click here.

Report a repair

If you have already reported a repair and you want to track its progress then please contact us.

The information in this form is collected by and for Progress Living, a trading name of Progress Housing Association Ltd. We collect and manage your information in-line with the current data protection legislation in the UK.

This information is collected and used in relation to providing property repairs services.

This is related to part of our contractual obligations to you.

We will hold this information for the life of your relationship with us and for a time afterwards to manage any legal claims, enquiries or complaints.

We may share this information with our parent company (Progress Housing Group Ltd) and its subsidiaries; United Lincolnshire Hospital Trust; local authorities; suppliers and contractors and other organisations pertinent to your request.

For full details on how we process data, where to enquire about the use of your data and to find out about your rights and how to enact them, visit our full data protection statement here: